From 3pm: Arrival in Rome and check in Rome Cavalieri, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel
– Check in to your elegant King Imperial Room with Rome View, enjoying unparalleled views of the city from your private balcony and have time to explore the hotel’s luxurious facilities.
– Your room entitles you to access to the Imperial Club, hosted on a private floor, offering complimentary food and alcohol throughout the day and evening. Do take the opportunity to explore once you have checked in.
7pm: Welcome Reception
– Get ready for the evening and join us for an aperitif and welcome to the trip on the hotel’s stunning Tiepolo Terrace.
8pm: Dinner at La Pergola
– Dinner is a seven-course Tasting Menu with paired wine at three Michelin-starred La Pergola (Rome’s only three Michelin-starred restaurant), located upstairs on the top-floor of the hotel.
– Please note, the restaurant has a formal dress code. Gentlemen are required to wear long trousers and a jacket (ties are not necessary). There are no specific requirements for women, but do keep in mind that the restaurant is quite formal.